our modem lines

Mark W. Manley (mwm3q@jm.acs.Virginia.EDU)
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:35:47 -0500

I thought that everyone who dialins into UVa would be interested
in seeing this memo that the ITC staff got today (at least, I
know you're interested Sarah ;-) ) concerning the problems that
people have been having dialing in. It pretty much verifies what
we at the ITC help desk have been telling people all along...

MM