Re: cville schools

Bob Solfanelli (rjs7v@virginia.edu)
Tue, 1 Oct 1996 16:20:31 -0400 (EDT)

At 02:22 PM 10/1/96 -0400, you wrote:
>OK, 4 p.m. on Friday before break doesn't look like such a great time for a
>meeting. How about Thursday afternoon? If possible, I'd like to have at
>least a first meeting with each project before break...
>
>Harley?
>
>John Unsworth / Director, IATH / Dept. of English
>http://jefferson.village.virginia.edu/~jmu2m/

Thursday afternoon should work just fine for me. Any idea of how long the
meeting might last? I can certainly make the time, but I do have a few
things to get accomplished before Friday. I just want to get an idea of the
time table I'm looking at. I hope Thursday works for everyone involved.

--
Bob Solfanelli
http://faraday.clas.virginia.edu/~rjs7v

"Speak when you're angry and you'll make the best speech you'll ever regret!" -Henry Ward Beecher