dhcs: final meeting

From: Andrea K. Laue (akl3s@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Tue Apr 30 2002 - 16:34:52 EDT

    Hello Folks,

    We've made a change to our schedule. Our final meeting has been postponed
    until Tuesday, June 11 from 11:30 - 1:30. On that day we will discuss in
    detail the possible forms that the syllabus might take. We welcome and
    encourage the participation of all. And we aren't above bribery--we're
    raiding the coffers to see if there are funds for another catered lunch.

    So no meeting tomorrow. But please join us in June!

    best,
    Andrea