dhcs: schedule change/RSVP

From: Andrea K. Laue (akl3s@cms.mail.virginia.edu)
Date: Mon Mar 25 2002 - 22:18:59 EST

    Hello Folks,

    We have made a slight change to our schedule. Matt Kirschenbaum will join
    us at our next meeting, April 3 at 11:30 AM. The title of his talk is:
    "Cartesian Vortices: Being Digital in the Humanities."

    Then Beth and I will share the April 17 meeting, presenting on "Games and
    Game Theory" and "Intelligent Systems."

    We will provide lunch for the April 3 meeting. If you will be joining us,
    please let me know so that we can order plenty of food. (Please email me
    directly; don't respond to the list.)

    best,
    Andrea