RE: temporal modelling

From: Stephanie Guerlain (guerlain@virginia.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 15:06:43 EST

    Woops, sorry for the wide distribution.

    -----Original Message-----
    From: owner-dhcs-l@lists.village.virginia.edu
    [mailto:owner-dhcs-l@lists.village.virginia.edu]On Behalf Of Stephanie
    Guerlain
    Sent: Wednesday, February 13, 2002 3:04 PM
    To: dhcs-l@lists.village.virginia.edu
    Subject: RE: temporal modelling

    Hi Bethany,

    Very sorry I couldn't make it today, but I am really interested in your
    temporal village and Ivanhoe game (from what I've read on the website in the
    last 10 minutes). I'd like to talk with you and/or Johanna further about
    this, as I'm extremely interested in visual representations of data. I'm
    wondering if I can apply the timeline stuff to the work we're doing with
    analyzing communications and interactions in the operating room. Also, I'm
    wondering if it would make sense for my class to play the Ivanhoe game for
    the book we're currently reading.

    Can you give me a call at 4-4438?

    Thanks,

    -stephanie guerlain