temporal modelling

From: Bethany Nowviskie (bethany@virginia.edu)
Date: Wed Feb 13 2002 - 14:08:03 EST

    Just thought I'd pass around the URL for the Temporal Modelling Project, in
    case any of you would like to see those sketches and demos we showed today
    in context.

    http://www.iath.virginia.edu/time

    The stopwatch interface to the project's home page was kind of a fun flight
    of fancy. (There are two options, for when time is and is not of the
    essence.) But the main set of working designs is in the Visualizations
    section (storyboard, workspace, and demos), and you can find descriptions
    and reports under "Readings."

    Bethany Nowviskie
    http://www.iath.virginia.edu/~bpn2f