RE: Market Share Picks Trade daily news

From: Ollie Patrick <amboni_at_clccorp.com>
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:49:37 -0120

DKDY Price Climbs 16.8% and Volume Up 802% Since Wed, After New Agreements take Effect.

Two Day Trading Stats

Company: Dark Dynamite Inc.
Secto r: Consumer Goods
S ymb0l: D K D Y
Wed Low: $1.01
DAYS HIGH: $1.40
LAST TRADE: $1.18
Price Increase: 16.8%
VOL UP: 802%

DKDY has another exciting build in volume and price over the last two trading
days. After recent announcements of agreements with travel agencies specializing
China travel to feature E-Pang Palace Packages, investor interest has continued
to climb again in expectation of price and volumes jumps that this stock has already
shown us over the last 2 months.

As expected we have seen the price climb from a low of $1.01 on Wed. to a
high of $1.40 on Friday. Closing the day at $1.18, an increase of 16.8% over Wed,
We expect continuing rises on Monday, especially after hearing that we will indeed
have a news release early next week concerning new progress in there current
projects.

Wed Headline s:

Travel Agencies Launch E-Pang Palace Package, Bookings are being filled
for 3rd Quarter '06

Recent news Release informed investors that agreements were made with 25
Travel agencies, specializing in travel packages for China, would now be
promoting the E-Pang Palace Theme Park with there existing packages.

This agreement is now in effect and bookings are being made for Sept '06
travel season. Full details are expected in an official news release next
week.

Ov erview:

Jump on DKDY on Monday before the New release Hits and take advantage of the
ROI.

Have A Great Weekend And G ood Trading Next Week.