(no subject)

From: Frederick Tillman <vuhcnuxq_at_hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Feb 2006 11:06:48 +0500

Yes, he supposed he did. ??? ???? You might put Interment at Mary Cyr Cemetery on March 21st at 4.

"Then I found out that he didn't really have an assignment to draw pictures of the hotel at all. Her eyes were staring, horrible. "She started for the stairs. May I see that paper? "Paulie? As her boot-heels approached his door, as the key slid into the lock again, he thought: She's come to kill me. She peered myopically at the calendar for a moment and then said: "Today is March 25th. Where shall

picture