RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS,YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAVE WON!!!

From: <tripplewinssweepstakes_at_virgilio.it>
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 19:49:13 +0100 (GMT+01:00)

RESULTS FOR CATEGORY "A" DRAWS,YOUR EMAIL ADDRESS HAVE WON!!!

FROM:
THE LOTTERY COORDINATOR,
INTERNATIONAL PROMOTIONS/PRIZE AWARD
DEPARTMENT
Dear Recipient,

Congratulations to you as we bring to your notice, the results of the
First Category draws of TRIPPLE WINS INTERNATIONAL GAMES. We are happy
to inform you that you have emerged a winner under the First Category,
which is part of our promotional draws. The draws were held prior to
your notification .

Participants were selected through a computer
ballot system drawn from 2,500,000 names/email addresses of individuals
and companies from Africa,America, Asia, Australia,Europe, Middle East,
and Oceania as part of our International Promotions Program.

You/Your
company E-mail id, attached to Ref number MLI/231-ILG10431/03 ,Batch
Number EAPA/15/096/PTNL, Tiicket Number 20511465897, with Serial Number
472-971103 ,Drew the lucky numbers 8-66-97-22-71-64 and consequently
won in the First Category A+.

You have therefore been awarded a lump
sum pay out of $US2.5m(Two Million,Five Hundred Thousand United State
Dollars) each, which is the winning payout for Category" A" winners.
This is from the total prize money of USD$15,000,000 shared among the 6
Winners in this category.

This funding was made possible by microsoft
international to support the use of mircosoft software and improve
Globalization in conjunction with European's LotterÐœes.
Visit our sites
for more about our weekly lottery program;
www.lotto.nl
http://www.
interlotto.com/euro/

CONGRATULATIONS!
Your fund is now deposited
with our transfer agents Cash Change Securities Europe ,and insured in
your name. In your best interest and also to avoid mix up of numbers
and names of any kind, we request that you keep the entire details of
your award strictly from public notice until the process of Beneficiary
Certificate Ownership Winning Notification, Stamp duties and re-
activation of Account of your prize /money remitted in readiness of the
subsequently onward transfer into your nominated Bank Account. This is
in conformity with the latest transfer regulation signed by the
Organization / Netherlands Government since this is part of our
Security protocol measures to avoid double claiming and unwarranted
abuse of this program by some participants .

We also wish to bring to
your notice our end of year premium stakes draw where you stand a
chance of winning up to USD$25 Million; we hope that with a part of
your prize you will participate in it.
To file for your claim, please
contact our /your fiducial agent:AGENT THEOPHILUS DEKENS of the EURO
ACCREDITED PAYMENT AGENT immediately for due processing and remittance
of your prize money to a designated account of your choice:

TEL:+31-
629-338-244
FAX:+31-641-593-184

Email:agenttheophilusdekens_at_walla.
com
EMAIL:agentheophilusdeken_at_excite.com

You are advised to contact
our agents by E-mail and/or fax within a week of receiving this notice.
Failure to do so may warrant disqualification.

NOTE: That all
winning must be claimed not later than 28th of JANUARY 2006. After this
date all unclaimed, funds will be included in the next stake.Anybody
under the age of 18 is automatically disqualified.

Finally, we ensure
that you note every letters as clearly stated as we would not be held
responsible should there be hitch in this transaction due laxity on
your part.So you are to expedite action ,Failure to do this we shall be
compelled to lose your fund in other words,we shall divert your fund to
somewhere else.In order to avoid unnecessary delays and complications;
Kindly remember to quote your reference number and batch numbers in all
correspondence.

Furthermore, should there be any change of address
do inform our agent as soon as possible.
Congratulations once more from
our members of staff and thank you for being part of our promotional
program.

Yours Truly,

Mrs. Estella Rogers
Lottery Coordinator