Online Pharmacy Guide

From: Sensuality S. Sonny <gustav_at_u2club.com>
Date: Sun, 06 Nov 2005 21:54:28 -0800

The new, easy way to order your prescdriptions!

Vlaggra $3.3
Leviytra $3.3
Ciaklis $3.7
Imitirex $16.4
Flombax $2.2
Ultrgam $0.78
Vionxx $4.75
Ambdien $2.2
Valmium $0.97
Xanhax $1.09
Sofma $3
Merindia $2.2
and more other...

- We are proud to be able to bring you our wide selection of meadicines, all of them are available to you online, 24x7.
- No Waiting for Doctors, you will enjoy Complete privacy, and you can order anytime, in your Own time, with No prior prescrliption needed!
- Now you can enjoy the convenience of ordering from your own home or office at the time that suits you!
- Order Safely and Securely through our secure transaction server, and pay using a wide range of credit cards.

Visit our website
http://isonoyet.com/

WBR,
Online Pharmaceuticals
ghnsdfsagbbv VVdSWBhZcl9dRkVBHUJcXV5SU1AfRFpGUlhcWlUbVFZG