RETURNED MAIL: DATA FORMAT ERROR

From: Post Office <noreply_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 12:38:54 +0300

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have detected that your email account has been used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during this week.
Obviously, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend that you follow the instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.