Fw: Thanks, we will help you fight out the cash crunch

From: Emmett Bryan <DomingoophiuchusLuna_at_wttw.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 21:07:28 +0800

Your credit score does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give the business a boost or wish A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this deal will expire TONIGHT):

$39,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 866-847-0715