Re: Thank you, we are accepting your company business loan request

From: Alfredo Barnett <JohnnieembattleByrd_at_breitbart.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Aug 2007 02:39:57 +0800

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give your company a boost or wish A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this deal will expire TONIGHT):

$57,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 866-847-0715