Re: work status

From: Emery Ball <marmoto63_at_geologist.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 10:40:41 -0100

Low Pri mgg ces for Rep uiy lica Watches
Do you want a watch?

In our online store you can buy repl lj icas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other repl xhj icas
- Standard Features:
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
- All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
- Heavy weightVisit us at Repl pmj ica Watches for Low Pri jw ces
P76O7ED1EXNZ3JGZPB