Fwd: Thank you, we accepted your refinance loan request

From: Jose Bowling <dstchesapeake_at_henry-net.com>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:11:20 -0500

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE pin money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is the deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this offer will expire NOW):

$261,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest current payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this elementary form...

Do not worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

http://ankfrrost.com/