Re: Holidays

From: Frances Souza <diffuse_at_folke-brockmann.de>
Date: Wed, 22 Aug 2007 00:23:24 -0100

Low Pri lp ces for Rep zvb lica Watches
Do you want a watch?

In our online store you can buy repl rn icas of Rolex watches and
other brands. They look and feel exactly like the real thing.

- We have 20+ different brands in our selection
- Free shipping if you order 5 or more
- Save up to 40% compared to the cost of other repl mhi icas
- Standard Features:
- Screw-in crown
- Unidirectional turning bezel where appropriate
- All the appropriate rolex logos, on crown and dial
- Heavy weightVisit us at Repl fp ica Watches for Low Pri udn ces
NN9AEMI2JQE8H5C