Thanks, we accepted your application

From: Ezra Mckay <EarlehareHayden_at_raisingthefawn.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Aug 2007 00:27:00 +0500

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this lot will expire TONIGHT):

$280,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply finish this quick form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

http://silvetebrand.com/