Fw: Thank you, we are ready to lend money

From: Rolando Park <BradfordimpregnatePatrick_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 21:19:23 +0500

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is the deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this deal will expire TODAY):

$440,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill in this short form...

Do not worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

http://burnlarnboi.com/