Returned mail: see transcript for details

From: Post Office <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 23:27:17 -0400

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

We have received reports that your email account has been used to send a large amount of spam messages during the recent week.
Most likely your computer was infected by a recent virus and now runs a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow the instructions in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best regards,
lists.village.virginia.edu support team.