Fwd: Thanks, we are ready to lend money regardless of Credit

From: Darryl Burton <FernandohemorrhageJacobs_at_boston.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Aug 2002 15:19:40 +0500

Your credit score does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and wish IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give the company a boost or want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this offer will expire TODAY):

$60,000+ loan

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-699-7808