Fw: Thank you, we are accepting your loan request

From: deepest <irixgksyn_at_net.co>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 12:34:11 +0500
Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like or want Extra money to give the company a boost or want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this offer will expire THIS NIGHT):

$57,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-699-7808