Increase Your Penis Width (Girth) By upto 20%.

From: Kelvin Chang <ykskimhs_at_eaglefurnitureco.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 17:12:13 -0800

To get the best possible results we recommend using the program for at least four months. But remember, just like exercising, results may vary. The more dedicated you are, the sooner you will see results. We look forward to your success! Did you know... MegaDik was featured in leading mens magazines such as FHM, MAXIM, plus many others, and rated No.1 choice for penis enlargement... Also seen on TVhttp://melangec.comOur money back guarantee is great. If for any reason you are not 100% satisfied with our product within the first 3 Months simply return the pills for a 100% refund.