Thank you, we accepted your application

From: Hubert Griffith <KennyidempotentSharp_at_ipaction.org>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 14:27:01 -1100

Your your credit report doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply want to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this offer will expire TODAY):

$302,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this plain form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

http://burnanlarnboi.com/