Re: Thank you, we are accepting your loan request

From: Accepted <vdeipcc_at_villemode.com>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2007 10:56:31 -0800
Your credit history doesn't matter to us!
 聽
If you have your own business and wish IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give your business a boost or need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire TONIGHT):
 聽
$36,000+ loan
 聽
Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...
 聽
Don't worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!
 聽
Call Us Free on 877-699-7808