Thank you, we are ready to lend you some cash

From: Jayne Timmons <LaceycollapsibleOakes_at_scotsman.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 01:00:13 +0500

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this lot will expire TODAY):

$328,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest current payments!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply complete this quick form...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://twobusnesdays.com/