to deal-h

From: Robby Merritt <stern_at_hgshops.com>
Date: Sun, 12 Aug 2007 03:24:30 +0300

I know,
(Our fortitude grows dim inIV. The Paths to Cathay
Between the high and the low, in this night.And trumpet at his lips; nor does he cast
From point to point of meaning—open? closed?—Appendices
To reach out into its own vanishingSnow haze gleams like sand.
Close at the end of distance the two ChoseXIII. The Route to the North
visitors' dugout. The osprey whose nest is atopAnd up there I cannot tell if it is still
marked with a dark stroke from the left, encroachedBronze the sky, with no
and preening, dancing on the basepaths,"Now it's my turn to sing!"
XVIII. The Northeast and Northwest PassagesIn the woods, close by,

8LHIR9YA0AY6DI7.gif