Thanks, we are ready to give a loan for a low month payment

From: Helen Hanna <CarolstilettoBoggs_at_workersparty.org>
Date: Sat, 11 Aug 2007 03:05:01 +0500

Your credit does not matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire TODAY):

$456,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply finish this user-friendly form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

http://minidvgrreat.com/