We’ve done our best to offer the cheapest possible prices

From: Kareem Rainey <ingmartym_at_ingmarty.ch>
Date: Wed, 10 Aug 2005 16:33:33 -0100

Dear valued member.Take advantage of CanadianPharmacy's special half-price offer and buy your drugs at lowest Internet prices.Visit CanadianPharmacy to choose from the wide range of cheap and quality products. Order drugs online in Canada and they will be delivered to you fast and discreet at much more cheaper prices than in America. Prompt service, fast delivery. Save time and money with CanadianPharmacy. http://comparelook.cnSincerely yours, Kareem Rainey