Fwd: Thank you, we accepted your loan request

From: Debora Cornell <ChristawhitmanHadley_at_johnneighbour.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 22:31:39 +0500

Your credit doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like, or simply require to LOWER your current payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire THIS NIGHT):

$422,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill this easy form...

Don't worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!

http://miniteyronata.com/