Mrs Maya Herlina.

From: Mrs Maya Herlina. <maya_herlina20_at_yahoo.co.id>
Date: Thu, 9 Aug 2007 09:10:39 +0100

 Hello Dear Friend,

I am quite aware that this letter will come to you asa surprise, considering the fact that we have not met each other in the past.Nevertheless, i wish to introduce myself to you and to let you know that i got your contact through a search of my country's chamber of commerce world wide web list.

I am Rev.Mrs Maya Herlina,Chairman,West African Clearing House(WACH),Accra Ghana.Our company is a security company with speciality in financial and valuable items.In the cause of my job, i came across a man by name Mr.Kim Woo-choong who deposited large sums of($200Million) with West African Clearing House.This transaction took place in 1996.Afterdepositing the money,he left without trace but occationally called me may be as a way of letting me know that he is still in circulation.

Early in 1999, i received a call from Mr. Kim Woo-choong asking me to please do everything within my power to effect a change of ownership of the fund he deposited with us. This i made him understand was not possible based on telephone conversation. I made him understand that a letter must be written officially in that respect and that he has to attach officially acceptable personal indentification such as an International Passport or a Drivers license. As amatter of fact, he did not oblige to my request and assuch his demand was not granted.

Little did i know that he was sensing trouble and waslooking for a way of averting it. The whole thing came to the open when i heared and read in the news of his arrest and subseqent sentence to 10years in prisonment over allegedly defrauding Daewoo Company of several Billions of Dollars.Form betterclarification please
visit:
http://www.cnn.com/2006/BUSINESS/05/30/skorea.daewoo/?section=cnn_latest
http://www.atimes.com/atimes/Korea/HF01Dg03.html
http://www.thenews.com.pk/daily_detail.asp?id=8637
On our own part as a security company and a subsidiary of International Commercial Bank (ICB), we equally lodge any amount deposited with us by any of our customer to ICB Bank, but not as an account which the person can operate rather as an ESCROW ACCOUNT which can only be cleared by the owner through WACH. It is the responsibility of WACH to forward the owners release order to ICB Bank for release of the fund.

As it stands now, i am the only person who can say who the owner of the fund in question is. Mr Kim will never wish to associate himself with this fund as any knowledge of this fund by his prosecutors will attract more jail term for him. Going by his age too he is most likely not come out of jail alive and even if he does, he will rather hide himself from any matter that will attract the interest of the Korean authority to him.

All i want you to do is to partner with me. You do not have any reason to be afraid as i have taken my time to understudy the whole situation and found the most appropriate way of changing the ownership of this fund in your favour so as to enable you and i take ownership of the fund.

Your declaration of interest will lead to our discussing other issues relating to this such as what percentage goes to you and how exactly i intend to carryout this plot to raise no dust and so on.If you accept my offer you can contact me immediately via my personal email:mayaherlina4_at_yahoo.co.id

Thanks for your understanding and positive gesture.

Sincerely,
Mrs Maya Herlina.