Protect yourself and your family from bird flu!

From: Insurgence I. Nepal <petya_at_gundamfan.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005 22:28:20 -0400

"The European Commission has also confirmed that the bird flue found in Turkey
is the H5N1 type which is lethal for humans. The same type of bird flu had
killed over 60 people in Asia"
FOX News
"Deadly H5N1 bird flu virus suspected in a vicinity of Moscow. Presence
of antigen and genetic material of H5N1 subtype of bird flue virus in some
of the samples"
USA Today

"Bird flue case discovered in the USA. 2,000 turkeys had died of the disease
on Balikesir farm. All animals on the farm had been slaughtered to prevent the
disease spreading"
Reuters

Protect yourself and your family from bird flu!

Many of you know our site very well. Our goal is to provide our customers
with rare and high efficiency medicines. We have already helped thousands of
people to get rid of their diseases and improve their health as well as
the quality of their lives.

Right now we cannot leave you to face to face with this impending life-threat.
We have a high efficiency European medicine T a m i f l u to offer.

Tamiflu is a drug with generic name of Oseltamivir. It is a drug belonging to the
family of antivirals. Anti-virus drugs such as Tamiflu are used to treat diseases
that are caused by viruses thus, the name antiviral.

Tamiflu is indicated for the treatment of viral infections especially flu viruses.
Tamiflu can treat influenza A and influenza B (Bird Flu).

Don't wait before it's too late. Protect yourself and your family now!
More info on our site:
http://ergeriumpan.info/