Fwd: Thank you, we are ready to lend your company some cash regardless of Credit

From: Jacquelyn Rodrigues <BernadettemidwesternMccord_at_economist.com>
Date: Tue, 7 Aug 2007 23:39:08 +0500

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or wish Extra money to give the business a boost or need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this offer will expire TONIGHT):

$41,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-699-7808