Thank you, we are ready to give a loan

From: titles <wnxvtaaljb_at_mtu-net.ru>
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 19:06:13 -0300
Your credit doesn't matter to us!
If you have your own business and wish IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or require Extra money to give your company a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire THIS EVENING):
$54,000+ loan
Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...
Don't worry about approval, your credit history will not disqualify you!
Call Us Free on 877-699-7808