Re: Thank you for your refinance loan request, we are ready to lend you money regardless of Credit

From: Reinaldo Paul <adriennebill6_at_easymoneysavers.com>
Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 22:04:06 +0000

Credit doesn't matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pin money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this deal will expire NOW:

$330,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill in this simplified form...

Don't worry about approval, your Credit history will not disqualify you!

http://cellphoesmells.com/