Fw: Thank you, we accepted your loan request

From: drama: bolts <jxiwzspekn_at_bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 5 Aug 2007 20:43:49 +0500
Your credit history doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give your company a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is the deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this offer will expire THIS EVENING):

$68,000+ loan

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-699-7808