Fwd: Thanks, we accepted your business loan request

From: Patsy Greenwood <PatsyinexpressibleKuhn_at_fandango.com>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 11:58:31 +0500

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and need IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give the company a boost or require A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this lot will expire NOW):

$57,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884