Thank you, we are ready to lend you money

From: Fabrikant USSR <myrxfksb_at_com.br>
Date: Wed, 1 Aug 2007 10:56:39 +0300
Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and need IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like or want Extra money to give the business a boost or need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you TODAY (hurry, this tender will expire THIS NIGHT):

$41,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884