Fw: Thank you, we are accepting your refinance application

From: Jillian Lackey <NellskipDarnell_at_emeraldinsight.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 21:58:24 +0500

Your credit history doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and want IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or want Extra money to give the company a boost or want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this tender will expire THIS EVENING):

$23,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884