Fwd: Thank you, we accepted your company business loan request

From: Fritz Cleveland <TreychouHolden_at_warnerbros.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jul 2007 16:16:22 +0500

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like or wish Extra money to give your business a boost or need A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this lot will expire TONIGHT):

$68,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Don't worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884