Fw: Thank you, we are ready to lend your company some cash regardless of Credit

From: begins <gumxquzssku_at_wanadoo.fr>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 17:28:46 -0200
Your credit score doesn't matter to us!

If you have your own business and require IMMEDIATE money to spend ANY way you like or want Extra money to give your business a boost or wish A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is best deal we can offer you THIS NIGHT (hurry, this lot will expire TONIGHT):

$33,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your credit will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884