HI

From: <taxidriver_at_front.ru>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 15:57:32 +0300

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to inform you

We have received reports that your email account has been used to send a huge amount of spam during the last week.
Probably, your computer had been infected and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend that you follow our instruction in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
The lists.village.virginia.edu support team.