Order with CanadianPharmacy and get incredible summer discounts

From: Elise Andrade <hbymm_at_hbym.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:55:14 -0100

Dear valued member.Great news. CanadianPharmacy has announced a half-price offer for all the pharmaceutical products. It’s not a joke, discounts are really amazing.CanadianPharmacy has always been the source of affordable drugs. Now with the 50% discount it offers the best Net prices. Only high quality products. We are not looking for one-time profits so you’ll never be scammed. 100% confidentiality guaranteed.Thanks for being our customer.http://gaupd.squarereply.cn/?083444546723Sincerely yours, Elise Andrade