Fw: Thanks, we are ready to lend money regardless of Credit

From: Donovan Carrillo <FedericodullLeon_at_bandai-ent.com>
Date: Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:53:43 -0100

Your credit does not matter to us!

If you have your own business and need IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like or need Extra money to give your business a boost or want A low interest loan - NO STRINGS ATTACHED, here is our best deal we can offer you NOW (hurry, this tender will expire TONIGHT):

$36,000+ loan

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply Call Us...

Do not worry about approval, your credit score will not disqualify you!

Call Us Free on 877-542-1884