Delivery reports about your e-mail

From: The Post Office <postmaster_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 13:11:05 +0200

Dear user deal-h_at_lists.village.virginia.edu, mail system administrator of lists.village.virginia.edu would like to let you know that:

We have found that your account has been used to send a huge amount of unsolicited commercial e-mail messages during this week.
Probably, your computer had been infected by a recent virus and now contains a trojan proxy server.

We recommend you to follow instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Best wishes,
lists.village.virginia.edu user support team.