Fwd: Thanks for your refinance loan request, we accepted your refinance appication

From: Sharlene Boyd <bienveni4ernest55_at_illusionsoftware.be>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 19:25:49 +0000

Credit doesn't matter to us!

If you OWN property and want IMMEDIATE pocket money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this deal will expire NOW:

$321,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have established the lowest monthly payments!

Hurry, when our deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this quick form...

Don't worry about approval, your Your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://allswssselect.com/