Thanks, we are ready to give a loan for a low month payment

From: Marisol Suggs <RosalindaddressographMontano_at_newscientist.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 11:04:02 +0500

Your credit history does not matter to us!

If your family OWN property and want IMMEDIATE cash to spend ANY way you like, or simply need to LOWER your monthly payments by a third or more, here is our deal we can offer you TONIGHT (hurry, this tender will expire THIS NIGHT):

$262,000+ debt

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest current payments!

Hurry, when our best deal is gone, it is gone. Simply fill out this plain form...

Don't worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://aoneatchcoltd.com/