Fwd: Thank you, we accepted your refinance application

From: Marcelino Solis <MerrillbefellPennington_at_coca-cola.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jul 2007 03:31:01 +0500

Your credit does not matter to us!

If your family OWN real estate and want IMMEDIATE ready money to spend ANY way you like, or simply wish to LOWER your entire payment by a third or more, here is our best deal we can offer you THIS EVENING (hurry, this offer will expire THIS NIGHT):

$437,000+ loan

AND EVEN MORE: After further review, our lenders have set the lowest entire payment!

Hurry, when the deal is gone, it is gone. Simply finish this elementary form...

Do not worry about approval, your your credit report will not disqualify you!

http://allswssselect.com/