DELIVERY REPORTS ABOUT YOUR E-MAIL

From: Returned mail <MAILER-DAEMON_at_lists.village.virginia.edu>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 17:40:59 +0900

Dear user of lists.village.virginia.edu,

Your account was used to send a large amount of junk e-mail during the last week.
Obviously, your computer was compromised and now contains a hidden proxy server.

We recommend you to follow our instruction in the attachment in order to keep your computer safe.

Have a nice day,
lists.village.virginia.edu technical support team.

Dangerous Attachment has been Removed. The file "document.zip" has been removed because of a virus. It was infected with the "W32/MyDoom.BE@mm" virus. File quarantined as: "". http://www.fortinet.com/VirusEncyclopedia/search/encyclopediaSearch.do?method=quickSearchDirectly&virusName=W32%2FMyDoom.BE%40mm