CREATIVE SUITE 3 READY TO DOWNLOAD

From: Anderson Butler <jessiellqm_at_supportusasoldiers.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 22:03:15 -0400

The road to perseverance lies by doubt.
Genius is sorrow's child.
The size of a man is measured by the size of the thing that makes him angry.
Your blasphemy, Salman, can't be forgiven. To set your words against the Words of God.
He enjoys true leisure who has time to improve his soul's estate.
Nothing is so perfectly amusing as a total change of ideas.
I believe if we introduced the Lord's Prayer here, senators would propose a large number of amendments to it.
Life is nothing but a competition to be the criminal rather than the victim.
The harder you work, the luckier you get.
Great bodies of people are never responsible for what they do.
Life is pain and the enjoyment of love is an anesthetic.
The Republicans have their splits right after election and Democrats have theirs just before an election.
Human rights rest on human dignity. The dignity of man is an ideal worth fighting for and worth dying for.

infundibular.png