New season, new discounts! Be ready to discover

From: Ana Ashby <ontimem_at_ontime.at>
Date: Thu, 19 Jul 2007 10:41:33 +0500

Dear valued member.In the last newsletter we’ve informed you that Canadian products are of the same quality as American but much more cheaper. Now CanadianPharmacy offers even better opportunity to save on your drugs – 50% discount.CanadianPharmacy is a reliable Canadian online store that sells products at cheap prices. Order products at a time that suits you, from your home or office, easy and confidentially here. Top quality products from the world known manufactures. Professional customer care service, fast delivery. We are here for you to live a healthier and happier life. http://wgplxei.gashot.cn/?265244545823Sincerely yours, Ana Ashby